ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

imagine future life

<< < (2/2)

40hz:
Now we just need a program that does your physical workout for you.  I don't think I'd like the muscle twitching type unless it can also make you unaware of the twitches.

-MilesAhead (December 20, 2014, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Or if it also induced certain "twitches" that might distract you from noticing the ones you don't enjoy? All it would require is combining two already existing product um..."feature sets." That and a clever product name* to market it under. ;)  ;)

Now please excuse me. I gotta go put together a quick Kickstarter.  :Thmbsup:

-------------------------------------

*Maybe the Angelina-J Total Body Workout Machine? "In just 25 minutes you'll be left totally exhaused and gasping for breath - with every muscle in your body aching so badly that you could just cry - and here's the best part: you'll still feel it was totally worth it folks!!! Get some for yourself today. Operators are standing by. >:D

MilesAhead:
Angelina-J Total Body Workout Machine
-40hz (December 20, 2014, 04:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Speaking of AJ, the first 45 minutes of the film Foxfire was excellent.  Unfortunately it devolved into cliche after that.  But fortunately it has a topless sequence of AJ before the augmentation.  I thought she looked cuter and sexier before the boob job.  Kawaii as the Japanese say.  But to bang her I'd first need excised from my memory the knowledge that Jon Voight  is her dad.  It would creep me out. Although she could probably convince me otherwise if she made an effort.  ;)

kalos:
No because there will be already a diet pill!!!  :P
-kalos (December 20, 2014, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

No there won't. There is too much money in selling crackpot weight loss products and questionably effective workout equipment for anyone who actually does succeed in producing the miracle weight loss product to actually get anywhere.

Also the body is far too varied. What works for some people does nothing for others, that's why most of the weight loss pills out there are so hilariously ineffective outside of an isolated handful of people that were in the test group.

And not only do those droids fetch groceries for you to enjoy in a savory roasted salad with pineapple ham glaze because the computer tried to turn what you ordered into a diet version and produced a mangled mess, but they also bring back your utility bills and the lease invoice for that equipment which is slowly but surely bankrupting you and forcing you to live on fast food.

Perhaps at some point in the future when we can take a line from Star Trek and accurately replicate a thanksgiving feast we could enjoy such benefits, but the way things stand right now we are headed straight for a dystopia and the luxuries of technology people dream about will be the death of our species.
-SeraphimLabs (December 20, 2014, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

yes, they are!
Scientists zero in on obesity pill 'that could replace the treadmill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version