ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Every Episode Of Every 'Star Trek' Series Ever, Ranked

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
One critique -- I don't understand how so many voyager or Enterprise episodes infiltrated the better rankings.. IMHO they all belong in the lesser half of the ordering.. The only way I was able to watch that show was by pretending Janeway was mentally ill.  And Enterprise I could not even watch -- in fact until reading that list I had forgotten all about it.

40hz:
IMHO it began to slip with Deep Space Nine. And I do my best to not think about Voyager or Enterprise.

But it was an interesting list. And I definitely agree with their #1 and most of the top 20.

Shades:
Voyager isn't my favorite either, but I never understood the hate it gets. Then again, I grew up with TNG, so those episodes will always be my among my favorites. Deep Space Nine started out not that great, but I heard from others that did watch DS9 completely, its ending was very strong.

In Voyager I always did like the episode where they had (quite some) ship damage and they see a Borg cube flying at them...fast! And pass by them, without even paying attention...
Then 6 or so cubes are coming in, also fast. And again, Voyager is left alone.

Not long after they see a small ship (smaller than Voyager) that is chasing the cubes. Not sure anymore if Voyager escapes their attention the first time around or not. Anyway, that episode made a lasting impression with me at least.

Granted, I watched Voyager longer, because of an "interesting" new crew member...

mouser:
DS9 was a completely different beast from the other shows because of the central role of long running story arcs.  As such, it requires more deliberate and in-sequence watching.

Renegade:
I really like Star Trek, but not enough to put together a competent list like that.

That being said, gotta love #6! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version