ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Image Manager Shootout

Pre-review Discussion for Graphics Viewers Review

<< < (11/13) > >>

mouser:
also, i think this is a category where there are obviously a lot of people here on the forum ready to help test and write our summary opinions of any program you want some feedback on.

mouser:
so nudone,
are you set for your 2 part review to begin on monday?
i am going to be online constantly and am happy to help, edit, test, etc.
and i will send you some html template files that you can use.

btw
i think all guest reviewers should set up a paypal or some other account that can receive donations, so that at the very least we can have a link from the reviews for people to make a donation to the reviewer if they want to show support.  certainly you shouldn't expect much but maybe enough for a celebratory dinner, etc. though you might have to celebrate at mcdonalds :)

jpfx:
Perhaps 'windows', 'web ', 'camera' or 'design' could be used for classifying the various formats?
Personnally I'm only really interested in the first two. RAW's nice but you probably have to have a digital camera that produces it to be of any use, same goes for having the programs that produce the 'design' formats.

nudone:
yes, monday should be okay.

i'll chat with you more about it probably starting from tomorrow. try and clarify a few things and see where we all want to head on it.

(i was trying to be clever and do everything inside a virtual pc but i've just hit a slight problem with picassa not wanting to display things with the graphics driver. so i just need to sort my main pc out a bit and install things on there.)

mouser:
fun link, pictures of adobe photoshop over time from v1 to CS2:

http://www.aresluna.org/guidebook/apps/photoshop

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version