ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

which phone?

<< < (5/6) > >>

4wd:
The other thing which annoys me about all the major stores is the way you can't really do refined searches and 99% of free apps come with ads or limitations which the vendors don't reveal until after you've installed the app.-Clive (December 16, 2014, 10:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Plus with Android, you can't remove what you've previously installed, (and probably no longer use), from the list kept in your account at the online Play Store - which is a f'n PITA.

See below

allen:

Plus with Android, you can't remove what you've previously installed, (and probably no longer use), from the list kept in your account at the online Play Store - which is a f'n PITA.
-4wd (December 18, 2014, 12:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, if you go into the play store -> my apps -> all, you can remove apps you no longer want in the list.

4wd:
OMG, how long has that been there?

This used to be a real annoyance with the Play Store - thanks allen  :)

Deozaan:
OMG, how long has that been there?-4wd (December 18, 2014, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Years. ;D

4wd:
OMG, how long has that been there?-4wd (December 18, 2014, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Years. ;D
-Deozaan (December 18, 2014, 03:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

People were asking how to do it from the browser Play Store for years, (it would still be a lot easier) - didn't even think to look at the app ... time for my morning coffee I think  :-[

EDIT: After using it, it's still a PITA since you apparently can't multi-select to delete.  Even though online guides say there's a Delete icon up the top, all I have is Install.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version