ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

TaskLayout: restore your desktop configuration in a moment

(1/2) > >>

cshnik:
Hello2all!
I would like to introduce you my new liteware utility TaskLayout which should help many people in their every-day work :)
The point is: user choose a set of different opened windows(shell windows, applications) and assign a hotkey to this layout. That's all!
Now he can revert the changes on desktop(actually, restore saved layout over the others) in a single click or hotkey and get these windows back to their original positions.
By the way, it does not matter if these windows were already closed or moved or redirected. TaskLayout will start required apps and open shell windows to restore them as it should be.

Of course, there can be problems with restoring of windows which appeared as a result of user action inside applications, but today TaskLayout does not handle these cases :-[

I have nothing more to say, you'd better to try it yourself :)

Here are some screenshots:
Main menu TaskLayout: restore your desktop configuration in a moment
Layout editor TaskLayout: restore your desktop configuration in a moment
Settings, tab 1 TaskLayout: restore your desktop configuration in a moment
Settings, tab 2 TaskLayout: restore your desktop configuration in a moment

You can download actual version of TaskLayout(v0.6.0.0) here(3.13 MB).

Feedback, ideas and suggestions are welcome.

With Best Regards,
cshnik

cshnik:
v0.5.1.6 released. ChangeLog is here.

cshnik:
TaskLayout is free for private, non-commercial use.
v0.6.0.0 released. ChangeLog is here.

tomos:
hi cshnik,
it's a good idea I think, to update the first post as well with the most recent link/update.

Would it be okay to try it out on a home-office machine (i.e. one used for commercial use) ?
(EDIT// I should probably say I'm using skwire's Splat, which seems to be comparable - https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=39934.0)

cshnik:
tomos, feel free to try it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version