ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Frames & Edges

(1/1)

dluby:
Hi,

I captured a screenshot and applied a frame (RaggedBR2.png) to it, saved it (PNG format) and it still appears fine in ScreenCaptor.

Then I copied it and after pasting it into Lotus Notes (ver. 6.0) or Microsoft Word 2003 the image appears complete but with a jagged line through it, while it should have the lower right of the image missing.

Is this my misunderstanding of how this should work?

Thanks

Damian

app103:
it's possible the application you pasted the image into doesn't support .png transparencies, if you can see the bottom right corner.

dluby:
I've just pasted the image into IrfanView (ver. 3.98) and its also showing the bottom right corner. I then tried to open the file from within IrfanView and its still the same (this was to avoid any possible problems with copying/pasting being the culprit).

dluby:
I've just saved the image as JPG and opened it IrFanView and its fine.  I then opened the PNG format image from Word and it opened fine (but not from IrfanView). It may be an issue with copying/pasting and maybe IrfranView doesn't automatically use transparencies? Ah sure not to worry!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version