ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Happy Thanksgiving to DonationCoder folks

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:
Happy Thanksgiving to all in the DoCo family - and those who are not!

I never liked eating your kind.
-MilesAhead (November 27, 2014, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're in good company there. In our house, that "dinosaur" is little more than a table decoration. We try to get the smallest one possible and only continue to serve it because a few relatives (and our dog) actually do like to eat it. (We send the relatives home with the rest of the bird when dinner is over. We just keep a small bit for the dog as special treats for the next few days.) The rest of us are far more interested in the veggie side dishes. Especially good since it's all from local farms around where we live. :Thmbsup:

bit:
Tnx Mouser.  :D Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)

KynloStephen66515:
I live in England.  We don't have thanksgiving.
-Stephen66515 (November 27, 2014, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

You should be thankful for that.  No "Black Friday" store stampede either I bet. 

To those who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving.  :)  btw turkeys, don't blame me.  I never liked eating your kind.  I once opted for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich over stuffed turkey and mashed potatoes.  Just so the survivors know.  ;)

-MilesAhead (November 27, 2014, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wish, me and my Mrs just took a walk down the Sea Front and then came back through town and half the shops have people queuing up outside them for Black Friday Sales...Last I checked, we live in England...why the HELL do we have this crap now?  :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Renegade:
I wish, me and my Mrs just took a walk down the Sea Front and then came back through town and half the shops have people queuing up outside them for Black Friday Sales...Last I checked, we live in England...why the HELL do we have this crap now?  :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
-Stephen66515 (November 27, 2014, 06:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Because the videos posted online afterwards are (un)funny! :)

KynloStephen66515:
-Stephen66515 (November 27, 2014, 06:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Because the videos posted online afterwards are (un)funny! :)
-Renegade (November 27, 2014, 07:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Isn't this the day that Black Friday Death Counter website goes online? (I fail to remember the link) o.O

Scares me if I am honest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version