ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

New square monitor (27" 1920x1920)

<< < (6/8) > >>

cranioscopical:
I think these would be great for programming and I'd very much like to have a pair.
-phitsc (November 28, 2014, 05:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's what they said about pyjamas!

Renegade:
I think these would be great for programming and I'd very much like to have a pair.
--- End quote ---
-cranioscopical (November 29, 2014, 12:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Until you realise that you can simply program naked and do less laundry...

phitsc:
--- End quote ---
-cranioscopical (November 29, 2014, 12:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Until you realise that you can simply program naked and do less laundry...
-Renegade (November 29, 2014, 05:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

But only in Australia

Innuendo:
I think these would be great for programming and I'd very much like to have a pair. I'm very curious to learn what they'll cost.
--- End quote ---

Since it's Eizo, picture in your mind the absolute uppermost-end of what you would consider to be a reasonable price for this monitor. Take that figure and then add $200. Finally, take the sum of that calculation and add 25%. That's how much they'll cost. :)

40hz:
^Since they're pushing it for CAD and similar "pro" use cases I'm guessing it will tip the scales at well over a grand when it finally hits the streets. There's enough 'hip factor' here that they'll probably jack prices up for the early adopters and "gottahavit" crowd for the first three to six months too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version