ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release: WhenLast (Android app)

<< < (23/30) > >>

Deozaan:
I don't see such an option. Maybe I still have an older version, but I think it updated today on Google Play.

mouser:
you need an upgrade -- i've been upgrading a lot recently.  this feature was added in the last 24 hours.

mouser:
New version is up on dc server and uploaded as a BETA on google play store (people who signed up as beta access should be able to see it).
It has a fix from dc member ewemoa to solve the problem where the (#) part of tabs was sometimes being cut off.
Also a few more bugfixes -- hopefully solving a crash that could happen.
Plus new options for controlling what is displayed (date, duration, or both), as well as ability for advanced users to customize the date format, etc.

mouser:
If anyone thinks up a more unique idea for a android app that uses this same basic user interface approach (user-created items organized into tabs by tags), please let me know.
Some possibilities include: Android version of Progress Bars of Life and Android version of Point Motivator.

cyberdiva:
I just added WhenLast to my new smartphone, and the process of installing it brought to mind several questions/issues:

1) Is there a way to delete all your examples at once, rather than having to delete them one by one?  My categories were sufficiently different from yours that I preferred to start from scratch.  I first tried to delete the categories, hoping that that would also zap the items inside them.  That didn't work.  So I then deleted each item and then tried to delete the category.  That seemed to be successful, in that I was asked whether I wanted to delete the category, but although I said OK, the categories kept appearing.   Eventually they did disappear.

2) Is there a way to manually enter a date when something was done and have that date be visible until the next time?  For example, if I made an image backup on December 21, 2014 (before I had WhenLast) and not since then, I'd like to be able to have WhenLast show the December 21, 2014 date.  I found I could write in a date, but it wouldn't be visible on the main screen.

3) Is there a way to synchronize WhenLast on two (or more) devices?  I now have it on my Nexus 7 tablet and my smartphone.  I tried to find a file or files that I could copy from my device to my computer and then from my computer to the other device, but I couldn't find it/them.

I'm very happy with WhenLast and would recommend it highly as it is. :Thmbsup:  The above are just a few points that might make the app even better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version