ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

Frameless.exe

<< < (3/4) > >>

IainB:
There is one little program that I have on my laptop and I use it to display animated gifs with a transparent background. The program is called Impression: eyes, made by utilhaven (shareware, but the freeware version does work ok. and YES, it´s 100% FRAMELESS!!).
Unfortunately, utilhaven has closed down... so I don't know what's happening with the program.
-Chessnia (January 11, 2015, 12:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can find the website in Wayback (click on this link)  and download the proggies from here:

* Download Impression Eyes v1.12 (shareware) | Wayback
* Download First Impression v1.02 (freeware) | Softpedia

bandit012345:
Thanks for the suggestions IainB.
It does 85% of what I'm looking for.
The only thing it is missing is; Lock x, y, coordinates and; no right-click on image (click-thru) kind of like a Always On Top Ghost.
Image Overlay Utility is an amazing program except for the licensing limitations, and each time the program is run it goes online to verify the license. :(
What a shame!

bandit012345:
Hi Tomos, sorry I didn't see your reply in top of IainB's reply.
A lot of machines? Maybe 10 to 15.
It's for non-commercial/private use on family & friend's computers.
Did you have something in mind?

tomos:
Hi Tomos, sorry I didn't see your reply in top of IainB's reply.
A lot of machines? Maybe 10 to 15.
It's for non-commercial/private use on family & friend's computers.
Did you have something in mind?
-bandit012345 (October 27, 2015, 10:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

no, just thought the price seemed reasonable for 3 pcs -- but is obviously different cup of tea if 15 computers...

bandit012345:
I don't know if frameless.exe is still being developed, I haven't seen any new releases since v1.1.7 build 1 going back to 2014, but I'm using that version and gave up on semi-transparent animated .gifs
Maybe one day the author/creator will add some features.

Here is the latest animated .gif I was working on. It goes hand-in-hand with a .bat program I created that runs Piriform's CCleaner to shut down Windows 10.

Thanks all for the input and help. It is much appreciated!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version