ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Where do you buy your printer ink?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Deozaan:
Amazon of course :)
-questorfla (November 15, 2014, 08:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can get burned on Amazon just as easily as anywhere else.  :(
-app103 (November 15, 2014, 09:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hate how they've gone all "eBay" (aka marketplace) without making it more clear that you're not always buying from Amazon. )c:

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

You can get burned on Amazon just as easily as anywhere else.  :(
--- End quote ---

I hate how they've gone all "eBay" (aka marketplace) without making it more clear that you're not always buying from Amazon. )c:
-Deozaan (November 15, 2014, 10:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

It would be nice if someone came up with a "bid filter" for searches.  Like anything where you have to bid rather than make a straight buy doesn't show up at all.  I'd bid $1 for that AddOn.  :)

app103:
--- End quote ---

You can get burned on Amazon just as easily as anywhere else.  :(
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It would be nice if someone came up with a "bid filter" for searches.  Like anything where you have to bid rather than make a straight buy doesn't show up at all.  I'd bid $1 for that AddOn.  :)

-MilesAhead (November 16, 2014, 09:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bid? I have never had to bid on anything on Amazon. Never seen anything like that.

What I was referring to, and think Deozaan was too, is the 3rd party merchants, some of which are quite scammy. You know, the ones selling cheap stuff with outrageous shipping costs, things not quite as described, and sometimes even counterfeit goods (be very careful buying a copy of Windows on Amazon, avoid all 3rd party merchants).

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

You can get burned on Amazon just as easily as anywhere else.  :(
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

-MilesAhead (November 16, 2014, 09:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bid? I have never had to bid on anything on Amazon. Never seen anything like that.

What I was referring to, and think Deozaan was too, is the 3rd party merchants, some of which are quite scammy. You know, the ones selling cheap stuff with outrageous shipping costs, things not quite as described, and sometimes even counterfeit goods (be very careful buying a copy of Windows on Amazon, avoid all 3rd party merchants).
-app103 (November 16, 2014, 02:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

What I mean is a filter that blocks any merchandise for bid in results.  I've wasted lots of time on bargain or best price sites only to come out after 2 links to something for bid.  The bidder shill game is old news.  But they rely on a sucker being born every minute.

cranioscopical:
they rely on a sucker being born every minute-MilesAhead
--- End quote ---
… and not always the same sucker either  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version