ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Pledge: OEMer

<< < (3/5) > >>

tomos:
DC is one of the BEST sites out there in internet-land :)
-lugosi84 (November 06, 2014, 02:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

we agree :Thmbsup:
(hush hush there Tao ;D)

KynloStephen66515:
Actually, we put our own wallpaper on our builds, and I am creating a program to facilitate that process as well. That one will come later on, and will probably be another program that I would add to DonationCoder.

--- End quote ---

(B-Movie Outrage)
This means war! Don't make me commission a coding snack that changes wallpaper to a blank-color screen in three clicks just to get rid of your advertising! (/B-Movie Outrage)
:P

(Pick OS, Pick color, though I only ever use black or deep blue.)
-TaoPhoenix (November 06, 2014, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

3 Clicks seems a bit excessive for such a simple task....why not just open the EXE and it would do it all for you? :P

lugosi84:
Actually, we put our own wallpaper on our builds, and I am creating a program to facilitate that process as well. That one will come later on, and will probably be another program that I would add to DonationCoder.

--- End quote ---

(B-Movie Outrage)
This means war! Don't make me commission a coding snack that changes wallpaper to a blank-color screen in three clicks just to get rid of your advertising! (/B-Movie Outrage)

--- End quote ---

3 Clicks seems a bit excessive for such a simple task....why not just open the EXE and it would do it all for you? :P
-Stephen66515 (November 06, 2014, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I like that 'open the EXE idea'......get rid of that nasty nasty wallpaper  :D 8)

TaoPhoenix:

--- End quote ---

(B-Movie Outrage)

--- End quote ---

-Stephen66515 (November 06, 2014, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Snark answer #1:
How do you open an EXE? Then you click a color which has a built in "go" effect. 1-2 and then 3!

But I was also playing on how we all are proud of our snacks (or other programs!) and like to add awesome and/or obscure features.

TaoPhoenix:
Yeah, I like that 'open the EXE idea'......get rid of that nasty nasty wallpaper  :D 8)
-lugosi84 (November 06, 2014, 03:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

But ... But ... what if it's released on April Fools' Day and the default replacement is My Little Pony?

(Trivia - The day Slashdot jumped the shark - it was their best April Fools joke ever!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version