ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

help making ctrl-O open 'options' from farr command window

(1/2) > >>

ottenm:
Back when we were all in grade school, if you typed "Ctrl-O" into farr it would open the options window.

I vaguely recall a post that it was conflicting with something else and had to get unplugged.

Is there a way for me to wire this back up in my own installation?  I still miss having a hotkey that would take me from the farr command window into the options window.

Thanks for any suggestions!

lanux128:
you can add your own hotkey to call up Farr's options (see pic below).

ottenm:
Thanks for the suggestion lanux128, but it makes a global ctrl-o that overrides all ctrl-o's in any app.  I should have been more clear.  I'd like to trigger farr, and then with the cursor inside the farr command window, be able to hotkey to the options page.

I use alt-j to trigger farr, and still can't burn it out of my skull: alt-j, alt-o.

lanux128:
in that case, you can use an alias to invoke the options from Farr's main window. however instead of using Ctrl+O, you just type 'o' and press 'Enter'.

--- ---1000>>>o>->Options | restartsearch gooptions /ICON=icons\Core-Farr.ico>+>^o$

more infothe above alias was adapted from the default 'helpfarr' alias.

mouser:
I can't remember what the history was regarding the Ctrl+O hotkey inside FARR.. I'm going to have to go back and look..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version