ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My cat needs your thoughts | RIP Saffron my dearest cat

<< < (13/13)

Midnight Rambler:
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
-bit (October 26, 2014, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Always brings a tear.

oblivion:
I've only just seen this, Mouser: I don't seem to have had much time to do anything around DC lately but the newsletter jumping up and down in my inbox finally persuaded me that I needed to read it.

The downside of having pets that you're pretty much guaranteed to outlive is that every so often, this is inevitable.

And you can tell yourself that all you like, if you don't cry big tears when they die, you're probably not normal.

I have no intention of trying to match the eloquence of others on this thread, but I'm sorry for your loss.

But like the man said, Saffron's not gone while you remember her.

best wishes

Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version