ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Malware blocked at DC !?!

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
Those are *not* donationcoder IP addresses.

crabby3:
Those are *not* donationcoder IP addresses.
-mouser (October 24, 2014, 12:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

So what does this mean?

mouser:
It means there is no attack or malware hosted on or coming from DonationCoder.
It could mean that you just happened to see these alerts while you happened to be browsing the DonatinCoder forum.

--

Another thing to check is if this alert pops up when you view certain posts on the forum -- it's always possible that someone has a photo in their signature or in a post that is linking to another site and that that site is pinging your machine when you load it.

crabby3:
It means there is no attack or malware hosted on or coming from DonationCoder.
It could mean that you just happened to see these alerts while you happened to be browsing the DonatinCoder forum.

--

Another thing to check is if this alert pops up when you view certain posts on the forum -- it's always possible that someone has a photo in their signature or in a post that is linking to another site and that that site is pinging your machine when you load it.
-mouser (October 24, 2014, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

'I'm not clear what you are saying...' you're not hosting if it's a photo or link here?

I will keep track of where i see it and what tabs are open.

Stoic Joker:
'I'm not clear what you are saying...' you're not hosting if it's a photo or link here?
-crabby3 (October 24, 2014, 01:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's up to the individual user where items are hosted. The IPs from you screen shots are from Amsterdam...DC is hosted in (I believe) Seattle, WA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version