ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The most stupid Windows error?

<< < (2/3) > >>

rjbull:
I run Vista Home Premium, ...
-rjbull (October 19, 2014, 04:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Every second version of Windows... Darn that meme just keeps on giving! -TaoPhoenix (October 19, 2014, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
The well-liked Win7 and hated/despised Win8 seem to make the unloved Vista Win6 and well-liked XP Win5.  So I wondered if there was some kind of ju-ju related to odd vs. even version numbers, and what Microsoft were thinking of to take the risk of jumping over Win9...

MilesAhead:
If they keep skipping numbers we'll be back to Win95 in no time.  But it may be 128 bit.  :)

crabby3:
What I hate is before I can read the screen and decide what I want to do, it does what it wants anyway.
-MilesAhead (October 19, 2014, 06:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Never saw it long enough to figure out what it was.  Thought maybe i was shutting down too quickly?  Not giving certain apps a chance a close?

By the time it happens again... I have forgotten to watch for it.  Glad it's not major.  :)

crabby3:
But don't you want to hear that awesome logoff sound?
-mwb1100 (October 19, 2014, 04:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Is there a "smiley" for apoplexy? :tellme:
-rjbull (October 19, 2014, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

maybe  :stars:  or  :tease:   first (more)

Tuxman:
The well-liked Win7 and hated/despised Win8 seem to make the unloved Vista Win6 and well-liked XP Win5. -rjbull (October 20, 2014, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

And 2000?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version