topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:09 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: How can i achieve this kind of video effect!  (Read 4053 times)

hulkbuster

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
How can i achieve this kind of video effect!
« on: October 11, 2014, 12:17 PM »
Hello friends,
            last time i asked how i could loop a music to extend it for a long time. That is solved,this time i want some suggestion on how can i achieve something like this, please download the attachment, its a video , before the presenter starts discussing some topic on some subject this kind of video happens before he speaks or after.
I do not want that same kind of effect, but rather much,much simple than that.
  I want something simple inserted in my presentation to make it much more convincing, influential and factual.

Hope you understood it, i don't think Adobe Flash Professional CS5 can achieve that. Can someone help me, some video editor.
Video download link.
Thank you.

Ps: The file is 3 mb and i have uploaded, please download from the link.
ClipDiary 5.3/ Smadav 2018/ Some Sense
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 12:48 PM by hulkbuster »

hulkbuster

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: How can i achieve this kind of video effect!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 02:20 AM »
Guess i'll post in some other forum.  :(

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 08:14 AM »
Sorry hulk! Better no answer than somebody just making one up. You get a lot of that elsewhere on the web. DoCo is an oasis in a desert of misinformation. If people here don't know something, they don't pretend to.

Luck! :Thmbsup:

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 09:27 AM »
You're asking very muddled questions.

First, what software are you working with for your presentation? This makes a BIG difference.

Second, are you looking for effects or editing or content creation information? They're all different.

If you can be more specific, people can help more.
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

hulkbuster

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 10:41 AM »
@40hz: yeah i think people half here hasn't understood what i meant. But i'll try elsewhere.
@Renegade: i am using NCH PhotoStage Slideshow Producer Professional v2.52, this slideshow application can add videos, music and images in its timeline and sync them to the slider position or anywhere i choose, its a little versatile tool. I found it useful to my need.

I tried my hand at Adobe Flash Professional CS5 , and i had to learn a lot of of smorgasbord of information which was a turn off for me. Lot of learning curve required, although it could creat a swf video and simple vector art movies to my interest but its output was just limited to swf file.
NCH PhotoStage Slideshow can create the finished project to avi, mp4 ,fla for youtube or make a DVD movie.
I already completed my presentation and i wanted to add a little video effect before the slideshow begins to make it professional and  factual.
Thinking now, i just want a small and simple video effect and not content creation , that is already done.

But people around here are great at suggesting software and discussing some latest subject.
To be frank i think i asked at the wrong forum, but i am not disappointed.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:52 AM by hulkbuster »

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 11:22 AM »
@Renegade: i am using NCH PhotoStage Slideshow Producer Professional v2.52, this slideshow application can add videos, music and images in its timeline and sync them to the slider position or anywhere i choose, its a little versatile tool. I found it useful to my need.

I'm sorry, but I'm not specifically familiar with that software. (See below.)

I tried my hand at Adobe Flash Professional CS5 , and i had to learn a lot of of smorgasbord of information which was a turn off for me. Lot of learning curve required, although it could creat a swf video and simple vector art movies to my interest but its output was just limited to swf file.

Flash is the wrong software for what you want to do. If you're looking for presentation software, there are much better options.

NCH PhotoStage Slideshow can create the finished project to avi, mp4 ,fla for youtube or make a DVD movie.
I already completed my presentation and i wanted to add a little video effect before the slideshow begins to make it professional and  factual.
Thinking now, i just want a small and simple video effect and not content creation , that is already done.

I'm still fuzzy on what you are doing.

I'm familiar with the NCH audio SDK, and I understand their methodology. They're very much into broad usage.

If I'm reading you right, you should be able to do all of that in the NCH software that you are using already. You just need to adjust the timeline.

But people around here are great at suggesting software and discussing some latest subject.
To be frank i think i asked at the wrong forum, but i am not disappointed.

Check their documentation. I checked, and that software you are using can do video.

Basically, you should only need to insert what you want in the time line.

Most DAW and NLE software works very similarly. I wrote my own software to work similar to a lot of DAW software.
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

hulkbuster

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 12:16 AM »
I'm still fuzzy on what you are doing.
I'm familiar with the NCH audio SDK, and I understand their methodology. They're very much into broad usage.
If I'm reading you right, you should be able to do all of that in the NCH software that you are using already. You just need to adjust the timeline.
Check their documentation. I checked, and that software you are using can do video.
Basically, you should only need to insert what you want in the time line.
Most DAW and NLE software works very similarly. I wrote my own software to work similar to a lot of DAW software.
I have already completed the presentation, all i want now is to insert another video with small effects before the slideshow starts.
I am taking a look on some NLE Softwares.