ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 4.10 todo list

(1/4) > >>

mouser:
On my todo list for next update is:

* Allow user to save + load object editing tools settings (arrow sizes, fonts, etc.)
* Allow user to configure how Ctrl+C (copy) behaves; right now it is context sensitive (in object editing mode if you have an object selected it will copy the object only); some people would prefer Ctrl+C always copy the full flattened image bitmap.
* Possibly some kind of ruler or measurement thing

cranioscopical:
Possibly some kind of ruler or measurement thing
-mouser (October 08, 2014, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm giving that two thumbs up (but now I can't hold my mouse properly).

ScreenManiac:
Thanks to your recent changes I re-discovered the clipboard functions. For some reason I had this TB-button disabled, a bad idea, because it contains great features (both, to and from the clipboard) that I 've not seen anywhere else. Great stuff, and also thanks for the improved update.

* Allow user to save + load object editing tools settings (arrow sizes, fonts, etc.)-mouser (October 08, 2014, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
Really looking forward to this one. It will speed up workflows tremendously and help maintain consistency of visual appeance.

mouser:
Early beta preview of version that can save and load object preset settings: here (or portable).  See Objects menu.

How to use the new feature:

* You can save your object panel settings (line, arrow, highlight, textmemo, etc.) to files.
* Once you do they will appear in the Object-> Object Presets submenu.
* To apply previously saved settings to one or more EXISTING obejcts, select the objects (in object mode), and THEN load the previously saved object settings from the submenu.
* To load previously saved settings for subsequent object creation, just ensure you have no objects selected and then choose the previously saved object settings from the submenu.
* The object settings files are just text files, you can edit and delete them manually.
* Advanced users: If you want to make object settings files that only affect certain properties (for example arrow properties) without affecting other tools, just edit the files in a text editor to remove the properties you want to leave untouched.
Let me know how it works for you.

TaoPhoenix:
Just a kind of off topic question, dev's versioning systems has always amused me a little. (See the recent browser "big number wars"!)

You're def "old school" where tweaks are minor versions and you save the "big gun" for something heavy.

What would be way down the pike to kick it into 5.0?

I remember seeing bits of talk on Slashdot about Linux kernels/etc staying on something like 2.6.24 for years and then there was a minor fuss when Linus Torvalds kicked it over into the 3.x series.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version