ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 - NEW APPS FOR THE NEW YEAR 2015 - START YOUR ENGINES!

<< < (5/7) > >>

oblivion:
Please please please someone with artistic abilities make a custom mug design. :Thmbsup:
-Deozaan (October 08, 2014, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not completely convinced by this, but if anyone likes it I can tweak.

(Disclaimer: I can't draw. Cody was therefore stolen from elsewhere on the site, extracted from the original graphic and repurposed.)

NANY 2015 - NEW APPS FOR THE NEW YEAR 2015 - START YOUR ENGINES!

justice:
Thinking about an entry...

KynloStephen66515:
Please please please someone with artistic abilities make a custom mug design. :Thmbsup:
--- End quote ---

(Disclaimer: I can't draw. Cody was therefore stolen from elsewhere on the site, extracted from the original graphic and repurposed.)
 (see attachment in previous post)
-oblivion (October 31, 2014, 07:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

I like it but Cody seems to be missing part of his tail and hand :(  Also...not entirely turned on by the choice of font...but that might just be me xD

oblivion:
--- End quote ---

(see attachment in previous post)
-oblivion (October 31, 2014, 07:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

I like it but Cody seems to be missing part of his tail and hand :(-Stephen66515 (November 25, 2014, 11:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I might not have extracted Cody from the original graphic very carefully. Sure I can fix that.

Also...not entirely turned on by the choice of font...but that might just be me xD

--- End quote ---
Now I look at it again, I'm not entirely sure I disagree. My workload is maxing out again right now but I'll see if I can find something a bit less 1970's sci-fi in the next day or three. ;) I think I was trying to do something distinctive rather than bland but I might have rushed that bit. :)

oblivion:
I've only just got back to thinking about this again. Should I forget all about it, rework it for NANY2016 or is it still worth trying to fix up the image above?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version