ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Create your own Tool Tips

<< < (2/4) > >>

jgpaiva:
- I am new to this, so if your PC bursts into flames and melts, it was not me, I am not that clever.
lol! good point ;D ;D ;D
-dB (June 06, 2006, 10:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

- a TTP editor, with mouse coord display etc
-dB (June 06, 2006, 10:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
EhEh.. You made this post exactly at the same time i send you an e-mail with this done ;)

ljbirns:
This is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!!.   I love it. And it is simple enough that even I seem to be able to make it work like a charm.
Donation credits will be on the way.
Lew

mouser:
i'd love to see an example of this in action - maybe someone could take some screenshots of it in use, or even better maybe josh can make a little screencast movie of it working if someone can send him some example files.

nudone:
i'd love to see an example of this in action - maybe someone could take some screenshots of it in use, or even better maybe josh can make a little screencast movie of it working if someone can send him some example files.
-mouser (June 06, 2006, 07:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

that would be nice i have to agree.

brett:
Have learnt a lot of AHK in the last 24hrs.
Update-
jgpaiva sent me a Tooltipcreator (thanks) and the modified version can be found below. Feedback welcome.

ToolTipCreator

will create a file with the TTP extension in the same directory it is installed.
use the F11 key to capture the mouse position
enter text to appear in ToolTip
Test ToolTip - will display tooltip on screen
Save ToolTipPrompt to file - will append x,y,text to the end of file

You can still modify the X , Y position and test before saving line.
This will create a file that can still be modified in a text editor. But it gives you a good headstart.

ToolTipPrompt

Added
- Blink, a 1 shot blink of tooltip to help locate in busy screens
- Hide & Show,  temporarily hide tooltip and show again
- All, show all tooltips a once. (Up to 20 limit??)

A screenshot of Mouser's 'Process Tamer' configure screen with a ToolTipPrompt instructing to check box.

Suggestions and comments on improvement to code, and the useage of script welcome.

download and save all files in the same directory.

Thanks
db

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version