ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

not freeware !!!

<< < (9/10) > >>

mouser:
that's an interesting idea.  I see it on beta versions a lot actually, for just this reason.

lanux128:
mouser, this Excel add-in actually shuts down if not upgraded on time. this may come a bit abrupt but at least when it comes to bug reports or feature request, rest assured that when they say it's in the release there's no confusion to which one..

anyway, this way things are in order & in my opinion, if the author decides how to give away his software, i think that's his prerogative.. it's not like the users are forced to abet to these policies..

ok, i got this off my chest.. :)

Ruffnekk:
I also use ASAP utilities and I don't mind at all about the upgrades :) I even find it convenient at times!

lanux128:
yes, if the software is of quality, then the users will be able to look beyond the hair-pulling discussions on the definition of freeware and actually look forward to enjoy using the software.. in the case of ASAP utilities, i think this program is of professional quality and has helped me a lot of times.. kudos to the developers.. :)

P.S. btw, Ruffnekk nice image you have there.. do you take orders for customisation? :)

Ruffnekk:
yes, if the software is of quality, then the users will be able to look beyond the hair-pulling discussions on the definition of freeware and actually look forward to enjoy using the software.. in the case of ASAP utilities, i think this program is of professional quality and has helped me a lot of times.. kudos to the developers.. :)
-lanux128 (April 04, 2007, 11:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed! Maybe a mini-review of ASAP will bring it to the attention of more people, because I can't imagine using Excel without it anymore.

P.S. btw, Ruffnekk nice image you have there.. do you take orders for customisation? :)
-lanux128 (April 04, 2007, 11:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you mean the signature image or my avatar? The avatar is not my own creation, the signature images were made using the online tool at http://ubdesigner.com/ and animated with the online tool at http://ubanimator.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version