ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (204/253) > >>

4wd:
It sounds like the last option, yet to my understanding I do not have 2FA activated. And I didn't get 2FA-like messages after re-approving my set of 3 devices.-Shades (February 05, 2018, 06:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think that's why, 2FA reduced the number of aggravations I had when using Google, eg. I'd get account lockouts on non-2FA accounts because I happened to access Gmail via Thunderbird from a different location.

Going to 2FA stopped that happening since each app now gets its own password.  The only way I can see to remove a device from the account is as I mentioned above under Sign in & Security or I do it from the device by removing the Google account.

As I said above, I have no Trusted devices on the accounts so there's nothing I can revoke access for.

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

The latest monthly Win 10 Update.

Stoic Joker:
Really, some UI steps that Google puts into Android are an abomination. -Shades (February 04, 2018, 08:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1,000 - God I miss my Windows phone!!

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

Here’s the Windows 10 on ARM limitations list that Microsoft wants to keep secret

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

Patch Tuesday drops the mandatory antivirus requirement after all

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version