ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (192/253) > >>

wraith808:
Dynamic Lock lets you automatically lock a Windows 10 PC when you’re away from it.
--- End quote ---

Is this 1995 or something  :P

I know it's more than just that, well at least it better be lol.
-rgdot (April 13, 2017, 08:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think the idea is that it detects the presence of a Bluetooth device (such as a smart watch) and locks when you're away and automatically unlocks when you come back.
-Deozaan (April 13, 2017, 09:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

It could also be an extension of Windows Hello, which is pretty cool now that I have it on my Surface Pro.

Arizona Hot:
It looks like Classic Shell will have to produce a Creators Update version.The latest version there is 4.3, which I have.

-Arizona Hot (April 13, 2017, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't know what happened(maybe the Update wasn't settled yet), but now I can re-organize that menu.

Windows 10 Announced

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

4 ways to lock your Windows 10 PC

Windows 10 Announced

Microsoft fixes Windows 10 upgrade tempo and timing to placate enterprises

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

I presume the possible exploits mentioned elsewhere were patched and/or fixed in this latest Windows Update.

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

Behold! the latest superhero conundrum from the caves of Microsoft here to vanquish all the villains besetting you.

Windows 10 Announced

2 Windows Updates in one day! Woo-hoo!

Windows 10 Announced

The 64-bit Win 10 Update with outside indications that the Creators Update is coming to 64-bit Win 10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version