ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (147/253) > >>

Stoic Joker:
The waiting frustrated me too much ;D, I'd advice to use the MCT, get it from here-Ath (January 08, 2016, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Me too TBH.. ;)

wraith808:
The waiting frustrated me too much ;D, I'd advice to use the MCT, get it from here-Ath (January 08, 2016, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Me too TBH.. ;)
-Stoic Joker (January 08, 2016, 11:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can you use that on multiple machines?  I've downloaded it for one machine- but have others I'm looking at upgrading.

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---

Me too TBH.. ;)
-Stoic Joker (January 08, 2016, 11:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can you use that on multiple machines?  I've downloaded it for one machine- but have others I'm looking at upgrading.
-wraith808 (January 08, 2016, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

As long as each machine has a "qualifying product" OS and its accompanying product key, yes ... Many as you like.

Deozaan:
I clicked on Start download now, upgrade later
I got a flash of this window (or something very similar) - but it immediately disappeared:
-tomos (January 08, 2016, 06:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

I had a similar problem on one device and ended up needing to use the Download tool (linked by others already) to install Windows 10 to get it to do it.

tomos:
The waiting frustrated me too much ;D, I'd advice to use the MCT, get it from here
-Ath (January 08, 2016, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

I went for this today:
I got the same update-dialogue again -- then got a UAC prompt, then it all disappeared again.

Clicking on the 10 icon in the tray, I see the update-dialogue with no indication that anything is being downloaded. GWX using almost no resources.

I tried killing GWX and repeating the process, no change (cant see anything relevant in the task manager -- GWX remains gone).

Will try a reboot and see if anything 'evolves' ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version