ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (118/253) > >>

Innuendo:
The poll has nothing to do with the topic - it doesnt make any sense to have it here....-tomos (September 23, 2015, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed...and why add a poll *after* the thread is 24 pages long? The poll would do much better in a dedicated Sandboxie thread. Many Sandboxie users won't even click on this topic unless they are interested in Windows 10.

Arizona Hot:
More complaints  The poll has nothing to do with the topic - it doesnt make any sense to have it here....
-tomos (September 23, 2015, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, it does. Sandboxie has a new version(5.04) for Win 10. I was interested in how many people here use it and would want to get the Win 10 version. I also wanted to get a more general idea of how many Sandboxie users were here and not just people with Win 10.

MilesAhead:
More complaints  The poll has nothing to do with the topic - it doesnt make any sense to have it here....
--- End quote ---

Yes, it does. Sandboxie has a new version(5.04) for Win 10. I was interested in how many people here use it and would want to get the Win 10 version. I also wanted to get a more general idea of how many Sandboxie users were here and not just people with Win 10.
-Arizona Hot (September 23, 2015, 11:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I used Sandboxie regularly on XP.  I tried it for a brief time in Vista 64 bit.  But there was a gap where the original author did not want to implement a 64 bit version.  In the interim I had changed my habits to rely on backup images.  I liked it on XP.  I started to lose interest when the licensing changed to enable remote kill of my software.  Even though that was not likely to happen I didn't like the concept.

wraith808:
--- End quote ---

-Arizona Hot (September 23, 2015, 11:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think that people are complaining, just pointing out that if you really intend to get that information, or are interested it culling it, you might be better served with it in a new thread.

MilesAhead:
I don't think that people are complaining, just pointing out that if you really intend to get that information, or are interested it culling it, you might be better served with it in a new thread.
-wraith808 (September 24, 2015, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just having a bit of fun with it.  Like kids in a sand box.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version