ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (116/253) > >>

Innuendo:
In theory, you should be able to do a system restore if an update breaks your system. But that assumes you can get booted back into your system long enough to perform the restore.-Deozaan (August 24, 2015, 11:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, yes...what you say is true, but your nightmare will start all over again when the mandatory Windows Update kicks in again and re-installs the update that broke the system in the first place & breaks your system again.

I think that's the greater point he was trying to make.

Arizona Hot:
(see attachment in previous post)     (see attachment in previous post)
When restarting Win 10 after the last update, I noticed that the taskbar clock showed while restarting, but disappeared or was suppressed when done. My best guess as to what is doing this is Classic Shell. Anyone else have any experience with this problem or have fixed it?
-Arizona Hot (August 28, 2015, 10:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Check your DClock2 settings, under Options>Tray Clock and make sure Hide Clock isn't checked. ;)
-app103 (August 28, 2015, 11:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you!! Thank you so much!! That fixed it.  :-*  :-*  :Thmbsup:   My other computer(the Win 7 one) uses the V1 clock which doesn't have that. I never would have guessed that was the problem.

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

Stop sharing info with Microsoft

Arizona Hot:
Rejoice! Sandboxie 5.04 for Win 10 is available. Anyone here been waiting for it( beside me)? Has anyone beside created a poll? It's interesting that Sandboxie 5.04 under Win 10 uses IE 11 not Edge.

Deozaan:
Rejoice! Sandboxie 5.04 for Win 10 is available. Anyone here been waiting for it( beside me)? Has anyone beside created a poll? It's interesting that Sandboxie 5.04 under Win 10 uses IE 11 not Edge.
-Arizona Hot (September 22, 2015, 03:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Windows 10 Announced

Uh... If you created that poll... it doesn't work that way. No one person here can answer for everyone else how many of us use Sandboxie. The poll needs to be something more like:

"Do you use Sandboxie?"

"Yes"
"No"

Or do you expect us to guess? :D (And how will anyone know what the correct answer is?) :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version