ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (76/253) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Even if Windows 10 is a success, Windows 13 will still be doomed. At least with that number.
-Arizona Hot (July 14, 2015, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

They will skip it, of course  :D
-rgdot (July 14, 2015, 11:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

It was just a lighthearted bit of humor about the public reaction to "Windows 13". It would be doomed just by superstition.

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

Microsoft is placing Windows fans at the center of its Windows 10 launch

Anyone here want to join in and be enthusiastic about Win 10?

Arizona Hot:

I found this on MSN, but couldn't get a link to that.

rgdot:
When the insider program has the message that it's over (close to launch...), does this mean installing the last build on a pc for first time won't work or?

MilesAhead:
When the insider program has the message that it's over (close to launch...), does this mean installing the last build on a pc for first time won't work or?
-rgdot (July 15, 2015, 05:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is my understanding you need to either have W10 on already, so you can get the latest via update, or download the iso images from the net someplace.  I don't think MS has yet released iso for 10240 build.

If you can find an iso for 10166 with license key and put it on you will likely get the update for 10240.  The other guys at www.tenforums.com would know more than I.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version