ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (47/253) > >>

superboyac:
Wasn't Windows 10 supposed to be free?  lol.

TaoPhoenix:
-superboyac (June 02, 2015, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

A PlaysForSure music player and a Zune got to talking about Microsoft consistency of marketing...

:)

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

I wouldn't worry too much.  Just leave your machine up and connected to the net overnights.  One morning 10 will just be there.  ;)

rgdot:
--- End quote ---

I wouldn't worry too much.  Just leave your machine up and connected to the net overnights.  One morning 10 will just be there.  ;)

-MilesAhead (June 02, 2015, 01:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

The hanged start screen  :P

Curt:
Wasn't Windows 10 supposed to be free?  lol.-superboyac (June 02, 2015, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/all-about-windows-10-upgrade-offer-including-how-get-rid-it.htm (regarding KB3035583)
# "All About the Windows 10 Upgrade App Including How to Get Rid of it"

Today the update advert ^ was installed on my laptop (and it won't exit), so I gave them my email address, because I expect this to be one way they will leave me in relative peace, until the end of July. The advert specifically said that the upgrade to '10' would only be free for a limited period of time: [advert]*Yes, free. This limited time upgrade offer is for a full version of Windows 10,[/advert] It will be interesting to see what they actually mean. Also, I am anxious to see how Cortana, the Personal Digital Assistant, will work. If it works like I fear, I will also like to know if it can be killed and buried. Otherwise I may have to learn how to use Linux, Mac or whatever. I am scared of Cortana!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version