ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (191/253) > >>

Arizona Hot:
I'm not interested in the Creators Update yet. I think a lot of people here aren't. This is the update I have.

Windows 10 Announced

Arizona Hot:
Surprise! I got the Creators Update anyway later.

Windows 10 Announced

If anyone finds out how to re-arrange the Creators Update Classic Shell Start Menu to organize what is listed here, let me know.

Windows 10 Announced  It looks like Classic Shell will have to produce a Creators Update version.The latest version                         there is 4.3, which I have.

Arizona Hot:
I found this to be a decent overview of the major new features of the Creators Update:

-Deozaan (April 05, 2017, 10:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Because of my very recent acquisition of the Creators Update, I found the article below interesting also(and it's not a 26 minute video). You may not mind that after the amount of time it takes to install the Update.

Windows 10 Announced

Windows 10 Creators Update - the 10 best new features

rgdot:
Dynamic Lock lets you automatically lock a Windows 10 PC when you’re away from it.
--- End quote ---

Is this 1995 or something  :P

I know it's more than just that, well at least it better be lol.

Deozaan:
Dynamic Lock lets you automatically lock a Windows 10 PC when you’re away from it.
--- End quote ---

Is this 1995 or something  :P

I know it's more than just that, well at least it better be lol.
-rgdot (April 13, 2017, 08:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think the idea is that it detects the presence of a Bluetooth device (such as a smart watch) and locks when you're away and automatically unlocks when you come back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version