ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Do you use any GTD/calendar system to get organized?

<< < (2/8) > >>

thomthowolf:
I use Evernote and Agendus.  I have set up a very solid GTD system using Evernote, and I have always used Agendus for calendar based items.

Rover:
My blackberry has appointment reminders... I don't seem to use anything else.  Not having a job helps in that vein.  :P

vegas:
Calendarscope, but currently on strike from that program as i don't want to pay the $19.95 upgrade fee.  $9.95 every 12 months, regardless of version progression? (which is what they do) that would be reasonable.  $19.95 is a bit much for something that evolves so slowly.  But it is good.

app103:
I have a very nice older copy of 3m post-it software notes...but that's a pain in my butt and I don't remember to look at them.

At least with the real paper ones I can stick them places that will catch my attention...like on my microwave...or my alarm clock next to my bed.

And the wall calendar is my daughter's domain...she is better than an alarm you set.

Ampa:
I am trying to use Wikidpad for my GTD routine... mixed results so far - but i think it will work out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version