ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DoCo...I need your help!

(1/4) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
As much as I hate to do it this way, due to the circumstances, I have no other choice.

Last night we got informed that my FiancĂ© has had an unexpected death in her family.  The issue is, the funeral is going to be in her hometown which is 300 miles from our location.  Due to this, we simply cannot afford to go which is causing much upset with Katie as she was rather close to the family member in question.  As I do not get paid until the middle of next month I cannot think of how I can help her be there other than to actually just bite my lip and ask for help from people.

I have started an IndieGoGo campaign to help fundraise for it.  The ACTUAL target is around $320-$400 but IndieGoGo only allows a minimum of $500.

The costs involved are for Travel, paying a small fee for a dog sitter (we can't take him with us on the Coach which is the cheapest travel option) and any unexpected monies needed whilst there.

If anybody can help, I would be forever grateful.

Also, any monies donated over the target that we do not need (IE: Whatever is left after paying for last minute travel and everything) I will donate back to the DonationCoder site fund.

ANY amount would be very VERY gratefully received.  The campaign is "Flexible-Funding" which means I can have access to whatever amount is raised, rather than setting fixed funding target and not getting anything if it doesn't hit the full total.  Like I say, any help we can get with this is help we would not otherwise have had.

If anybody can help, the campaign link is: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/unexpected-funeral-travel-costs/x/411159

Once again, sorry to have to ask, and thank you in advance to anybody that can help!  :-* :-*

KynloStephen66515:
Never even thought about this until somebody just did it!  If you can help, but don't want to do it through IndieGoGo, then I can also accept DonationCredits!...5 years here and I completely forgot about its existence haha!

Thanks to those who have helped so far!!!

nite_monkey:
Well trying to donate via the DoCo system took more than 5 seconds to figure out, so I will just have to donate through indiegogo.

KynloStephen66515:
Well trying to donate via the DoCo system took more than 5 seconds to figure out, so I will just have to donate through indiegogo.
-nite_monkey (September 16, 2014, 10:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually Giggled xD - Also Thank you VERY much!!!!!

nite_monkey:
-nite_monkey (September 16, 2014, 10:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually Giggled xD - Also Thank you VERY much!!!!!
-Stephen66515 (September 16, 2014, 11:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
You are very welcome sir. I hope you can raise enough money to cover the costs :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version