ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Use FARR as Run Command?

<< < (2/2)

nedalnib:
Hello everybody. This topic is quite old, but my question is related exactly to this.

Is there any way to access "history" of executed commands?

Example.

I wrote:
"run ping 192.1.11.1"

After 5 minutes I would do run the same command again. Is there easy way to acess this through history, or I need to write exact string again?

mouser:
Type: historys
That will show you your most recent "searches" (or things you typed in like that run command).

Even quicker: hit ctrl+Up arrow and ctrl+Down arrow to scroll through them.  this is particularly usefull when you just want to rerun something you just did, since its just one Ctrl+Up and then hit enter.

Let me know if it works for you.

nedalnib:
Thanks!
I am just fount this hint :)

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=26929.0;wap2

TIP 1: Scroll Through Your Search History With Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down
Many FARR users don't realize that the Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down hotkeys can be used to scroll through their past search history.

This can be extremely useful in re-running searches that you've run recently.

And most importantly, past search history includes exactly what you typed in the search box which can be quite different from the history of previous launch applications.  As such, it's very useful for recalling previous alias invocations.

Bonus tip for pros: You can actually type: historys in the search box to see a list of your past searches and select from them directly.

mouser:
 :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version