ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sponsor me! 100 miles in 10 Days for Charity

(1/2) > >>

allen:

I'm running 100 miles in 10 days to support a good cause -- I'm looking for sponsors in the For Lucas 10 x 10 challenge. To sponsor my run, go to forlucas.com. You can either donate in my name (Allen Day) or mention me in the comments. If you want to donate now, great--that'll put the pressure on. If you want to donate by the mile after I finish, even better, but please let me know you're doing it. It'll serve as encouragement to finish... and maybe run a couple extra miles.

For more info on the challenge and charity, check out the for lucas 10 x 10 running dad challenge.

Thanks, and please spread the word if you're so inclined!

Via Facebook

mouser:
10 miles x 10 days in a row?
That sounds crazy.  I'm going to donate but i'd still feel better if you didn't try to complete it if it risks injury.

allen:
10 miles x 10 days in a row?
That sounds crazy.  I'm going to donate but i'd still feel better if you didn't try to complete it if it risks injury.
-mouser (September 02, 2014, 09:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks mouser! I am pretty sure I'm up to the challenge, keeping the pace nice and easy. 10 miles down, so far so good!

allen:
I am now mentally psyching myself up for the final 10 miles. I'm sore, tired and ready for a break but [hopefully] no worse for wear. Thank you Donation Coder for the donation/sponsorship!

mouser:
Go Allen!!!  :up: :up: :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version