ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Photo panorama creation

<< < (10/13) > >>

Carol Haynes:
How did you shoot your photos? Did you use manual exposure and ensure you used the same setting for all the 8 photos? If not they will have different exposures and then the pano app may attempt to colour correct assuming they should all have the same setting.

Actually it looks like a blending problem to me.

Can you zip up the photos and put the zip file on an FTP site somewhere and I will have a go at combining them using various apps to compare?

jgpaiva:
Carol: i usually don't change any settings, just use the camera in automatic :)
But i can see what you mean, next time i make such photo, i'll remember to do that. Thanks! :D

seedling:
my 2 cents:

The absolute best (and most flexible) pano stitchter I've found is AutoPano (http://www.autopano.net).  You guys should check it out!

Arizona Hot:
I tried creating panoramas using Microsoft Image Composite Editor 1.2 recently. See below how it sliced objects:

Photo panorama creation

When I tried the AutoStitch v2.2 demo, using the same set of pictures, I got this:

Photo panorama creation

Does anyone else use the Microsoft program and have this happen to them also? I am going to use AutoStitch for any future panoramas. If you can't see the difference and can't download the attached panoramas, let me know and I will try to provide downloadable pictures.

Curt:
Microsoft ICE was a minor part of some other, bigger project, and has not been updated for more than a year. Might never be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version