ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Photo panorama creation

<< < (7/13) > >>

mouser:
Nice find demonstrate  :up:

lanux128:
Hugin is quite impressive, tinjaw would agree as it helped him to solve his problem in this thread here.. :)
• https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=7935.msg56175#msg56175

Curt:
Carol, what about uploading the 12 pics, so we can compare?

Edit: Ohh, I didn't notice from the beginning how OLD this thread is...

Carol Haynes:
Sorry, I have been meaning to get back to this for sometime - unfortunately the versions of software I was supplied with are quite old now and I can't quite face going back to the companies. Manybe what I need to do is to write up something for each product and then send the companies a copy and if they want me to update the comments in light of the latest builds they can send me a copy.

It all went a bit pear shaped when my previous system bombed and I had to build a new system. A combination of duff graphic cards and a duff new mobo prolonged the agony and I had a long period of illness, really debilitating depression and insomnia, to cope with (which now seems to be a lot better).

Maybe it is time to have another go!

Curt:
Please forgive me for playing some home version kind of a net doctor, but I know from my many years of depression that the best medicine is sun, sun and sun (the sun works a lot better at the beach than everywhere else), and exercise - and some social stuff I still need to practice a lot more. Today I also know that rejection, lack of acceptance, and lack of forgiveness, can cause depression. Depression can of course be amplified by illness, but depression can itself cause illness, and long time depression will even damage the brains. I truly hope you'll find your way out of this situation, Carol; "you're worth it!"

--

As for the companies; I would think it okay to tell that the previous test results were lost together with the PC, before/without being published, so if you please could have another test trial? That is, if you really care to take on this big task again?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version