ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Share your photos! Travel shots, photoblogs, etc.

<< < (4/32) > >>

JavaJones:
Woah, looks like I missed a bunch. Thanks guys, great stuff!

Those are some awesome panoramas. And what an epic journey! Is that a single sailing excursion?

Jibz, I too am a flower photo geek. I haven't taken so many lately, but in my archives are many, many flowers, bees, etc. :D You've got some really nice examples over there on 500px. thanks for sharing. :)

- Oshyan

4wd:
Those are some awesome panoramas. And what an epic journey! Is that a single sailing excursion?-JavaJones (January 04, 2015, 02:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

That was a 6 week Perth (Australia) to Harwich (England) via Mauritius, Reunion, Sth Africa (Durban, Mossel Bay, Capetown), Namibia, St Helena, Ascension (no landing, too rough), Cape Verde, Canary Islands, Portugal, and France.  Most stops were 4-8 hours as it was a repositioning cruise, (which also means it was cheap :) ).

Followed by 5 months in Devon (England).

For anyone who watched War Horse, this is the ruin they used for the homestead in its original condition.

Share your photos! Travel shots, photoblogs, etc.

Pop quiz answerIt's a Russian hydrofoil (Raketa).

KynloStephen66515:
Those are some awesome panoramas. And what an epic journey! Is that a single sailing excursion?-JavaJones (January 04, 2015, 02:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

That was a 6 week Perth (Australia) to Harwich (England) via Mauritius, Reunion, Sth Africa (Durban, Mossel Bay, Capetown), Namibia, St Helena, Ascension (no landing, too rough), Cape Verde, Canary Islands, Portugal, and France.  Most stops were 4-8 hours as it was a repositioning cruise, (which also means it was cheap :) ).

Followed by 5 months in Devon (England).

For anyone who watched War Horse, this is the ruin they used for the homestead in its original condition.
 (see attachment in previous post)
-4wd (January 05, 2015, 06:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Harwich is very close to where I am moving!

4wd:
I had a meal at The Last Post in Southend also, all the wife's relatives are in Rayleigh ;)

Mark0:
When Top Gear come in Venice to record some bits for "The Perfect Road Trip" DVD:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version