ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google's Satellites Could Soon See Your Face from Space

<< < (2/2)

MilesAhead:
They say most of space is empty.  But I expect soon a couple of these will collide over South Beach.   :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
That won't help either, they'll just switch to thermals or something. Personally I say take up nude sunbathing and put up a sign that says "Kiss Me' that points to your ass. That's my plan for the weekend. :D

Hay, if they really want to be that nosey...Then I say they should be emotionally scarred for their efforts too!
-Stoic Joker (August 14, 2014, 06:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

They say most of space is empty.  But I expect soon a couple of these will collide over South Beach.   :Thmbsup:
-MilesAhead (August 14, 2014, 08:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nude beach anyone?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gunnison
+Beach+(Nude+Beach)/@40.4600165,-73.9893911,209m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!1m2!2m1!1snude+beach!3m1!1s0x0:
0x377ab7ade01bddb6

CWuestefeld:
This is just silly. The resolution is roughly the size of your face, which means that in the resulting image, it'll be represented by a single pixel. It won't be possible to recognize who is who, or even if you're wearing clothes or not.

Renegade:
This is just silly. The resolution is roughly the size of your face, which means that in the resulting image, it'll be represented by a single pixel. It won't be possible to recognize who is who, or even if you're wearing clothes or not.
-CWuestefeld (August 14, 2014, 11:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think that you're looking at the "big picture". ;)

Combine that with mobile phone "location services" and you have identities pretty much guaranteed.

This is just 1 aspect of the total surveillance system.

MilesAhead:
-CWuestefeld (August 14, 2014, 11:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

To paraphrase Yogi Bera "I don't know if they were men or women.[referring to streakers at a ball game]  They were wearing bags over their heads."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version