ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Russian hackers steal 1.2B passwords

(1/3) > >>

dantheman:
Should we really worry about it (again!) and change all our passwords?
http://www.speedguide.net/news/russian-hackers-steal-12b-passwords-5609

rgdot:
Hold Security warned in a blog post .... Hold Security is telling people not to panic and instead to strategize. It's recommending that users sign up for identity monitoring or identity protection services -- specifically touting its own service that is said to cost roughly $120 per month.
--- End quote ---

:-\

Stoic Joker:
Hold Security warned in a blog post .... Hold Security is telling people not to panic and instead to strategize. It's recommending that users sign up for identity monitoring or identity protection services -- specifically touting its own service that is said to cost roughly $120 per month.
--- End quote ---

:-\
-rgdot (August 06, 2014, 08:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Right! Because nobody can steal you money if you've already wasted it all buying dumb shit ... Like an insurance policy that purports to ensure that you are indeed the real you...just because they say so. Even though they've never actually seen your ass IRL.

MilesAhead:
Right! Because nobody can steal you money if you've already wasted it all buying dumb shit ... Like an insurance policy that purports to ensure that you are indeed the real you...just because they say so. Even though they've never actually seen your ass IRL.
-Stoic Joker (August 06, 2014, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

They send you an email .. "Is you is, or is you ain't my baby?"  If your payment clears then you is.

40hz:
Eeeeek!!! Last night Russian hackers cracked the bank account for my favorite poker game and got off with over $280,000 in I.O.U.s!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version