ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Top 25 Free Windows Utilities

<< < (3/3)

MilesAhead:
IYF looks interesting.  I'll try it out.  :)

Edit: I use Everything Search but you never know when you might encounter a non NTFS file system.  :)

Cuffy:
I play games with files that a sane individual would never think of.
iyf will list files by file type.....
With a list of 40 html files and their "include" folder in All Downloads........
run iyf.......
list .js files.... delete .js files ....
list .css files..........delete .css files..
I can remove everything except the images which I will use when I edit the html files and the result is a tutorial or article looking almost the same as it did when it's author finished it.
126kb down to 6kb.......... I like small!
 8)

Curt:
almost funny; (I can watch the page in Internet Explorer, but) in my Firefox there is nothing to see but A WHITE PAGE - AND the text See all White Papers  ;D

Top 25 Free Windows Utilities

Cuffy:
I edit the html page in Notepad2. Notepad2 has a kicker where you can set it to open in place of Notepad.
Editing the source I can cut all that junk out that doesn't tell me anything.
I not very proud of FireFox. I loaded it awhile back because of a suggestion from someone here. It has the "No script" thingy which I hoped would help me with HTG lazyload problem but no joy! No script, no images, no good.
I'm not sure I follow what you want to do though??
 :-[

Cuffy:
This is on Woody's list above.......

Gizmo's Freeware: Top selections
Free Microsoft Windows Security Tool EMET is Upgraded to Version 5.0
21 hours ago
Microsoft Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET) has been frequently mentioned here and version 5.0 has just been released. This is a powerful tool for ..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version