ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Director wants his film on The Pirate Bay, pirates deliver…

<< < (4/5) > >>

superboyac:
I love this line!
“I know not everybody cares about that, but I do. The cinema is the best place to see movies. If you haven’t seen ‘Once Upon a Time in the West’ on the big screen, you just haven’t seen it,” Koolhoven says.
--- End quote ---
I just saw that movie for the first time a few years ago and it blew me away something special.  I just couldn't get over the experience of that movie for several weeks.  I haven't seen it on the big screen!  damn!!
I heard last year that they showed the full uncut never before seen version of this at a private showing with the stars in attendance, and it got a standing O from deniro, connelly, everyone.  I do really like this movie.

tomos:

-wraith808 (July 28, 2014, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

the Dutch are getting a reputation here, where's Shades when you need him...

40hz:
I love this line!
“I know not everybody cares about that, but I do. The cinema is the best place to see movies. If you haven’t seen ‘Once Upon a Time in the West’ on the big screen, you just haven’t seen it,” Koolhoven says.
--- End quote ---
I just saw that movie for the first time a few years ago and it blew me away something special.  I just couldn't get over the experience of that movie for several weeks.  I haven't seen it on the big screen!  damn!!
I heard last year that they showed the full uncut never before seen version of this at a private showing with the stars in attendance, and it got a standing O from deniro, connelly, everyone.  I do really like this movie.
-superboyac (July 28, 2014, 04:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

You also need to see:

Patton
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Where Eagles Dare
Lawrence of Arabia
Ben-Hur
2001: A Space Odyssey
Seabiscuit
Twister

up on the big screen...in a theater....with a crowd...to really get the full effect.

Even the best home theater doesn't do these films justice. 8) :Thmbsup:

Curt:
Who is he uploading for?-Curt (July 27, 2014, 12:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Very tiny people who speak Dutch?  :huh:-40hz (July 27, 2014, 03:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
Dutchlings?-Deozaan (July 28, 2014, 03:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D :greenclp:

app103:
Who is he uploading for?
-Curt (July 27, 2014, 12:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Very tiny people who speak Dutch?  :huh:
-40hz (July 27, 2014, 03:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Dutchlings?
-Deozaan (July 28, 2014, 03:45 PM)
--- End quote ---