ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Removed Areas > School Showcase

DcTiles - A Tile Matching Game by Tekzel from C# Assignment 2.1

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
This is a nice example of the kinds of fun things you'll make in the programming school.

Tekzel definitely took this assignment to the next level, with sound effects and images taken from the avatars used on the DonationCoder.com forum.  In fact he won a bonus medal at the programming school for this game, which is so good we had to share it.

Tekzel's DcTiles:

In addition to the great fun of playing using the DonationCoder.com avatar images, Tekzel has made it easy to use your own images and sounds - make one for your family to play using home photos!

And another great feature is the scoring, which takes into account matrix size, time, and mistakes.
Warning: it's addictive!

Post your best scores!

DC Tiles now has its own web page with instructions on how to add your own images:

* http://tekzel.dcmembers.com/dctiles/

mouser:
no one will ever beat my DcTiles Score (6x6 grid) - my secret strategy is patented!

Score: 421 = Cells: +720 | Elapsed: -79 | Failed: -220

ps. click the copy button after you complete a puzzle to get the score text to paste.

Tekzel:
Test your highly touted strategy on this mouser!

mouser:

jgpaiva:
Congratulations, Tekzel!
The game is great!
And having everybody's avatars is fantastic! :D
Did you add all those by hand?

Oh, and the badges look really good! I think i have to try to win one of those! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version