ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

MiniCap: set focus back / bigger counter / get image name

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
ok, so what i could do is add an option that says not to switch to the target window when taking a screenshot of a target app window, i think that will do what you want.
the only side effect from that will be that it won't be able to capture the semi-transparent effects on the target window background.

thoughts?

AbteriX:
ok, so what i could do is add an option that says not to switch to the target window when taking a screenshot of a target app window, -mouser (August 13, 2014, 03:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

That is possible  :o ?
That sounds great, even this would solve my focus problem (as your current update do too).
And it would prevent the target app tray icon to blink.

the only side effect from that will be that it won't be able to capture the semi-transparent effects on the target window background.
--- End quote ---
semi-transparent?  :D  I am after taking screen shots for documentation issues. (I mean here: just to see what have happened) They don't have to be that pretty. I assume I can live whit that  :Thmbsup:

Sounds fine. Thanks for the offer.

mouser:
Ok I shall give it a try.

mouser:
Please re-download new beta version and try adding commandline option: -nofocus

AbteriX:
 :o

That's fine with the timezones,... delivery over night  ;D

My first test works pretty well:

- Monitor 1 Notepad
- Monitor 2 TotalCommander
- start "" MiniCap.exe -save %myfilename% -captureappbyname TotalCMD.exe -exit -compress 1 -nofocus

While the batch launches MiniCap to take screen shots, i am writing in Notepad and also keep pressing F5 key.

The F5 key writes timestamp in Notepad, but would cause the copy dialog to open in TC,.... but that never happens,
because TC never got the focus while taking screen shots from it. Also TCs' tray icon didn't flash.

Thank you. I think that works. Will test this in real live when I get the change again (calm atm bcof sommer time)

:Thmbsup:

BTW: if you want to, you may copy my loop-capturing batch to the help file >> https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2179.msg359673#msg359673

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version