ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Basic Pop-Up Notice/Reminder Window

<< < (3/5) > >>

nkormanik:
Chris, is there a code I can include in the .ini file that would show the current time (that is, when MessagePop executes.  not dynamically updating to current time.)

Really appreciate your work.  Thanks so much!

c.gingerich:
It does now. ;-)

Version 1.3 added <shortdate>, <longdate> and <timeout>. See ReadMe.txt and MessagePop.ini for more information

Download - http://vdsfreak.com/post/145303589185/messagepop-v13

nkormanik:
You da man, Chris!  Thanks a bazillion.

nkormanik:
Chris, would it be possible to show the current time -- that is, when MessagePop executes?  Just the static time is all.  No dynamic updating to the real current time.

Exactly as you show the current date, in your example file.

For instance:  User is running a long statistical analysis in a math program, and ends the series of statistics steps by having a batch file run which calls MessagePop.  He/she knows when the stats program started -- let's say, noon.  He/she goes away, comes back around 4pm, sees MessagePop display the time 1:30pm.  That was the very end of the stats analysis, when batch file calling MessagePop fired up.  Thus he/she knows that the entire stats analysis took one-and-a-half hours -- from noon to 1:30pm.

The new countdown timer is pretty cool, too.  Not what I was asking for, though.

nkormanik:
Chris, another idea would be to include a "count-up" timer, as opposed to displaying the current time.

I didn't think of that because I figured showing current time would be easiest.

Count-up from time of MessagePop execution seems a great idea.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version