ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Errors/Program Termination on Save

<< < (2/2)

dluby:
I first reported this type of error some time back (see here). It still happens on a regular basis running under Windows XP (using the full version and not the portable one).

mouser:
What the? This happens to you too dluby?  Can you shed more light on what triggers it?  Can anyone reliably reproduce the error with a specific set of actions? If it can be reproduced it can be fixed.

dluby:
Sorry but I can't find the steps to reproduce it. It only seems to happen after a few days of not restarting my PC (hibernation) and when I make a change to my settings it bombs out.  As the problem takes days to reproduce it's something I can't help you with.

asanz:
So I tried to reproduce, but can't with any consistency - but it seems to be more common after it has been running for a while... If I restart and then make changes - no problems.  But if after a day or 2, I make similar changes, then it crashes - with the error I posted earlier.  Would posting a configuration file help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version