Thanks for the very rapid reply.
The restriction you mentioned doesn't make it very portable, unfortunately. Might as well just install 2.34.01 on each computer, which is what I did.
It has been several years since I used URL Snooper, and I have a very basic problem, which I could not find addressed in the FAQ, etc.
If I Manually Scan a URL, or if I Perform a URL Search on Files on my computer, it all works just fine. And it finds my Network Adapter just fine. And when I sniff the network, it receives 50-100 packets (0 buffered locally). However, nothing is displayed in Index, Timestamp, URL, etc. I am sure I am doing something stupid, but I can't figure out what it is.