topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:06 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Software that captures every single keystroke and sends it to a specific window.  (Read 4167 times)

Yoloman

• Participant
  • Joined in 2014
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
 Hi there,
I'm trying to find a software or program that captures every single keystroke that you do and sends it to another application/window even if it's not active/in focus.
Example: You're in an application window and chatting with somebody well those keystrokes are also being transferred to another specific application you choose.
I have never seen a program like this before and hope it could be made and I am not even sure if one even exists currently. If there exists one already please link me to it as I want to see it and use it! Yep.

Ath

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
That kind of tool is called a keylogger, and it is usually found to be harmful by most antivirus scanners, and undesired by most computer users. :-\

Yoloman

• Participant
  • Joined in 2014
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
A key logger doesn't capture keystrokes and send them to another window or program while you're in another application. It sends it to another computer which isn't what I am requesting, so yeah. I think big difference.
If there is such a program then can you send it to me or show me it?
Basically it captures all keystrokes(for instance if you're in another program/window typing something) it captures it and sends it to a specific app or window on your computer.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:38 PM by Yoloman »

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi there,
I'm trying to find a software or program that captures every single keystroke that you do and sends it to another application/window even if it's not active/in focus.
Example: You're in an application window and chatting with somebody well those keystrokes are also being transferred to another specific application you choose.
I have never seen a program like this before and hope it could be made and I am not even sure if one even exists currently. If there exists one already please link me to it as I want to see it and use it! Yep.

A key logger doesn't capture keystrokes and send them to another window or program while you're in another application. It sends it to another computer which isn't what I am requesting, so yeah. I think big difference.
If there is such a program then can you send it to me or show me it?
Basically it captures all keystrokes(for instance if you're in another program/window typing something) it captures it and sends it to a specific app or window on your computer.

Yep...still a Keylogger.  Regardless of whether it sends to a background application on the same PC (Which...most do) or to another computer (Most usually just have an e-mail option)....

To me, this kind of software seems to only really be useful for trying to catch a cheating spouse or spying on your teenage child.

Knowing that this is what it will most likely be used for by most people, I highly doubt anybody on DC would touch this with a 10foot barge pole...and seeing as you posted all this in June and it is now September...I think I am right in that assumption.