Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site February 27, 2015, 09:23:26 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it  (Read 351401 times)
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #700 on: December 09, 2014, 09:25:27 AM »

PS: thanks for the syntax coloring file! (even though I'm more of a Vim fan myself Wink )

KLR71
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #701 on: January 09, 2015, 03:59:26 PM »

I like this app a lot but for some reason my x64 Win7 won't let me use the F12 key to set a window to be ignored.  I haven't remapped that key or anything.  I was using F11 in another program with it set to be used globally (seek ahead 10 secs on my media player), tried disabling that but Gridmove still won't let me use the F12 - I press it and nothing happens.  Hitting F11 does sucessfully cancel the operation.  Any thoughts?  This is about the only bug of any matter for me, too.  I've tried Window Manager too, man is that thing overkill. 
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #702 on: January 13, 2015, 04:34:07 AM »

Hi KLR71,

I'm not sure why that would happen... Can someone with win7 x64 chime in to tell us if they can reproduce this issue?

tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #703 on: January 13, 2015, 05:03:49 AM »

Hi KLR71,

I'm not sure why that would happen... Can someone with win7 x64 chime in to tell us if they can reproduce this issue?

only to say I cannot reproduce the issue here in Win 7 x64 -
i.e. F12 works as it should, adding window to exceptions:

---------------------------
GridMove.exe
added MozillaWindowClass to exceptions
OK  

Tom
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #704 on: January 13, 2015, 05:06:38 AM »

KLR71, apparently according to this, there's a "Windows Hotkey Explorer" which may help you find if there's another program using F12.

@tomos: thanks a lot for your help!

Pages: Prev 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.13 ]