ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (59/146) > >>

yqbd:
I can't cycle back to axcrusik_s_grid.grid. If I cycle out of axcrusik_s_grid.grid, I have to recheck axcrusik_s_grid.grid in Templates. Set Grid Order doesn't help with it.

Is there a way to cancel drop zone mode without the escape key? Maybe some way to use the right button to cancel?
-yqbd (February 05, 2007, 02:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

,Grids/axcrusik_s_grid.grid, in Set Grid Order worked and moving the mouse to the center box of axcrusik_s_grid.grid works like cancelling.

jgpaiva:
Is there a way to use middle click just on title bars or borders and not anywhere in the window? I use the middle mouse button in web browsers to scroll sometimes and GridMove is taking over.
--- End quote ---
Yes, that's planned for the next version, it has already been requested ;)

I don't see the ""browse" option on the templates menu." in GridMove V1.19.26.
--- End quote ---
It's not there anymore, but don't worry, you can just put the grids in the /grids folder and they will be loaded in that menu.

Is there a way to cancel drop zone mode without the escape key? Maybe some way to use the right button to cancel?
--- End quote ---
Currently, the right-button cycles to the next grid, thus there's no way to acomplish that. As you mentioned, though, you can just drop the window in an area where there's no grid. Almost all grids have such areas, usually on the taskbar.

I doubleclick a title bar to maximize a window. Can we change MButton Drag to MButton Doubleclick, so drop zone mode will start after a double middle click? Then drop a window using left click or middle click?
--- End quote ---
I think that would be too hard to use. I'll include the middle button on taskbar, and it should solve this problem ;)

Thanks!
--- End quote ---
You're welcome ;)

oneword:
i have a 24" widescreen dell.. for some reason, gridmove does not work. i tried it on my laptop too.dint work :(
am i missing something?

jgpaiva:
:( Why do you say it doesn't work, oneword?
(if you like, you can also contact me by pm or e-mail, just click the icons below my avatar)

oneword:
I installed it, ran it, it opened the demo about screen too.. but when i dragged the window to the edges or any where on the screen nothing happens, i tried changing all the screen templates, nothing :(.

I finally installed gridvista, it works allright, but does not allow me to make custome templates(zones) or sizes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version