ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (53/146) > >>

bugmenot:
That doesn't make any sense.. :(
Tell me something: the program only freezes when after you click OK on the first box? Can you close the about box before clicking OK?

Maybe it's related to the helper function. To get rid of it, please put the file i attached to this post in gridmove's folder before you start it. (notice that this has my configurations and not the standard ones, you might not like them ;) ).
-jgpaiva (November 30, 2006, 08:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, on the initial run, the program only freezes when I click OK on the first box (about the tooltips). I am able to switch to the window under it and do stuff (including close that window), but as soon as I click OK on the info box on tooltips, the program freezes. On subsequent runs, even after replacing the config file, the program does not function. Also, the tray icon does not react to clicks (right, left).

Deleting the ini file restarts the whole process.

:-[ On a side note, I hope I'm not making your project an annoyance rather than something fun.

Deozaan:
I am not able to get GridMove to work! The first time I run it, the program freezes after I click "OK" on the info box about tooltips. The .ini file is created and so is an empty plugins directory. When I run the script after windows kills it, I get the GridMove tray icon. However it is not clickable and none of the functions of GridMove work. Same thing happens after deleting the newly created files.

I am running the latest version of GridMove on Windows XP. I also have the latest version of AutoHotkey. I'd love to use GridMove if I could!
-bugmenot (November 15, 2006, 09:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

This sounds like the same problem I've had with Skrommel's TakeAbreak - Forum Topic TakeABreak should be named "j00 Got Pwned!"

jgpaiva:
That's a very good point, Deozaan...
Would it be something with AHK?
Maybe i should investigate this further.. thanks for the tip ;)

dot1910:
I am not able to get GridMove to work! The first time I run it, the program freezes after I click "OK" on the info box about tooltips. The .ini file is created and so is an empty plugins directory. When I run the script after windows kills it, I get the GridMove tray icon. However it is not clickable and none of the functions of GridMove work. Same thing happens after deleting the newly created files.

I am running the latest version of GridMove on Windows XP. I also have the
-bugmenot (November 15, 2006, 09:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
I was having the same problem before I check the "Turn off advanced text services for this program"[right click the GridMove.exe and goto Compatibility tab]
Now I am using GridMove and like it a lot.  :-*

Thank you jgpaiva.  :Thmbsup:
HIH! bugmenot  ;D

Mandork:
>>I am not able to get GridMove to work! The first time I run it, the program freezes after I click "OK" on the info box about tooltips. The .ini file is created and so is an empty plugins directory. When I run the script after windows kills it, I get the GridMove tray icon. However it is not clickable and none of the functions of GridMove work. Same thing happens after deleting the newly created files.

>>I was having the same problem before I check the "Turn off advanced text services for this program"[right click the GridMove.exe and goto Compatibility tab]

Just wanted to say that I was having the same problem, and the above solution also worked for me.  I just found this collection of things today via Lifehacker, and it's pretty cool stuff!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version