ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (30/146) > >>

Josh:
WinSizer!

kimmchii:
ScreenZones?
-mouser (July 22, 2006, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Josh:
Both mouser and I thought this would be helpful to explain to users what exactly gridmove does. So here you go, your very own screencast.

The dual label bug is present in this cast. A replacement cast will be done once this bug is fixed. So please ignore it

http://josh.dcmembers.com/Casts/GM/GridMove.html

Enjoy :) And again jgp, great job!

nudone:
good job on the screencast, Josh, but when you do the next one can you demonstrate the way gridmove resizes the windows - this is one of its crucial features. just moving windows about isn't enough to demonstrate what 'gridmove' is really for - 'gridmove' moves and resizes and arranges windows thereby cutting down the steps it would normally take for the user to achieve the same result.

i look forward to seeing the next screencast.  :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
Hi there!
I'm glad that you are suggesting new names for the program :D

Josh: thanks for the screencast!
I noticed it's quie weird, though. This means i need your full specs, to try to trace the bug. Tell me, normally the command is on the right of your screen or did it happen only on the screencast? (did you change your resolution or are you using some function of the screencast program?)
I also noticed the grid is all messed up :S

I'm currently not at home, which means i'll be posting less. Nevertheless, i'm updating more. I've already made the feature mouser asked, made some more templates (included in the for of .grid files so that you can learn how to make custom grids).
Also, I've changed the .grid files syntax, so that you can create a grid only by copy-pasting stuff from other grids. Please don't create your own grids right now, as it'll not work on the next version.
I hope i'll upload the new version as soon as possible (which should be in about 24hours from today.

Nudone: I know you made your own grid. I'm sorry for this, but it won't take you much time to convert it to the new format.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version